Privacy & Cookies
Please read this Policy carefully. It constitutes the integral part of the agreement between you (“User”) and Gleec-BTC OÜ (“Company”).
Your personal information will be processed and stored under high privacy standards. The processing will take place in Estonia. In the context of this Policy, processing means using cookies on a computer, touching or using information in any way, including, but not limited to, storing, deleting, using, combining, collecting and disclosing information.
We make no warranty that all the content of our site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
This Policy is for your general information and use only. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Policy describes the Company’s privacy practices with regard to your Personal Data. Personal Data includes any data about you that identifies you as an individual and information about your activities, such as information about your use of Company (also, the “Service”), when directly linked to personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy occasionally. If this happens, we will post the new Policy on our site and any modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
By using our Site, you accept this Policy and consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and applicable legislation. You may withdraw your consent and require removal of your Personal Data by contacting us.
1. Log Data.
When you visit our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with services made available through our Site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information acquired/provided through our site.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, your content, your traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and/or provide to us.
• Details of your actions carried out by you on our site.
• Details of your access to our webpages or other materials.
While you use or register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service (name, e-mail address, cryptocurrency address, etc).
3. Information use.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Providing our services;
• Registration, management and maintenance of a User’s account;
• Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service;
• Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Analysing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service;
• Investigate violations of this Policy and/or Company’s Terms and Conditions or enforce it, as well as to protect our interests and rights. Sending marketing and essential service emails with the information to our Users about our Services that we deem to be interesting. You can opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email.
4. Sharing & disclosure of information.
We will not disclose Personal Data to any third parties, unless otherwise set out by applicable law. We are very concerned about the security and the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the Company otherwise than:
1. with your consent.We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Data.
2. for external processing: we provide Personal Data to our affiliates to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Policy.
5. Third party services.
1. We do not sell, provide on lease or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
2. When using third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
3. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, payment providers, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. Our payment processing partner may request that you provide certain Personal Data (e.g., a valid government issued ID, your legal name, address, and date of birth, banking credentials, etc.) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with you regarding any issues as to a payment. Any information provided to such third party will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes. The information practices and policies of any third parties are not covered by this policy.
6. Cross-border transfer, data storage & security.
1. We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2. Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorised by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality and prevent unauthorised third-party access to your Personal Data.
3. By supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit it’s transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorised access of the third parties.
5. We shall not be responsible for unlawful acts of third parties, hackers, intruders, and other offenders of applicable legislation that can violate the provisions of this Policy and try to collect, either fully or in part, your Personal Data and to use it for personal advantages.